Grade:9 Department: National and Governmental Schools Country: Egypt
Essential Information and Assistance Provided to the Student Before Admission:
- Parent fills in the admission form, and the applicant is given some remedial classes, before appointing a date for an admission test.
- Applicant is tested in English and Math as well as IQ test, and after passing the admission test, an interview is arranged for the applicant and parent with the principal/ Vice Principal to present to them the American system and the programs of study which students are going to deal with and explain to them the graduation requirements.
- After the interview, parents receive a list of the required documents and certificates for filing. This file includes:
- Parents/ guardian ID (copy)
- The student file that contain the following:
- 4 transformation applications from the school
- Success report stamped with official government stamp from the educational administration which the school is following.
- Computerized birth certificate
- 12 recent personal photos (the official size)
- student medical insurance`s book
- Form (#1) Electronic-government.
- the Primary school certificate with the High Level scores stamped with official government stamp from the educational administration which the school is following
- Study Sequence Certificate from grade one to grade five stamped with official government stamp from the educational administration which the school is following.
- Success report of the first year in preparatory school from the educational administration which the school is following.
- Digital transformation application from the previous school
- Student`s passport (copy)
- Student`s full name in both Arabic and English languages (the same as written in the student’s passport)
- A recommendation letter from the student’s previous school
- Informing the parent that the documents above-mentioned are obtained only through filling 4 transformation forms stamped by the previous school and approved by the Private Education Sector and the students’ affairs office at the Eastern Educational Directorate so as not to be subjected to rejection. The form with all the previous stamps will be approved by the student’s affairs employee for processing.
- The parent will receive a list of the school remittances and receive the school books.
- Parents and students will be informed about the policies of the school through receiving a copy of the student-parent handbook.